We build and maintain custom bokashi systems. The system is comprised of a secure storage cabinet, soil storage, sealable fermenting buckets and a finishing bin.
Features of the storage cabinet:
- Aluminum lining at all access points to prevent chewing and access by pests.
- Furniture-grade construction
- Sloped 16 gauge stainless steel bottom for drainage and easy cleaning
- Cabinet hardware on all doors
- Hinged top for easy access to finishing bin
- Fully-customizable based on throughput and desired finish.
Pricing depends on the size of your system and finish materials used. Please contact us today for a quote.
WHAT IS BOKASHI?
Bokashi is Japanese for "fermented organic matter." Bokashi composting is a safe, quick, and convenient way to compost in your kitchen, garage, or apartment, using a specific group of microorganisms to anaerobically ferment all food waste (including meat and dairy).
- You can compost more things, like dairy products and meat
- Sealed containers to eliminate odor and pest issues
- Convenient & Clean way to dispose of food scraps
- Produces a nutrient rich tea for plants
- Can be carried out on a large or small scale
Finished Bokashi-seeded compost returns nutrients to garden
WHAT WE DO
- Design & Construction of your Bokashi system, including:
- Sealed bokashi buckets to collect your vegetables
- Inoculated Bokashi bran
- Bucket storage bin
- Unfinished soil storage bin
- Finished compost bin
- Ongoing bucket rotation and soil management (Maintenance Fee Applies)
- Compost tea collection and reuse in your garden
WHAT YOU DO
- Put your kitchen scraps in the bucket
- Sprinkle with inoculated bran
- Close the bucket tightly
- Enjoy the benefits of Bokashi in your garden!
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!